NEW TO STUDIO ONE?
Start with a free Pilates 101 class before you go to your first class!
Let the Learning Begin
- - Get a variety of cues to target specific areas of the body
- - Learn a few exercises in-depth that make lasting changes
- - Receive meaningful, impactful hands on assistance to get the move right
What makes Master Classes so impactful is the hands on assistance from Studio One Instructors to help you master the skills. The learning won't end because the Master Class is done... Keep practicing these skills in your classes and sessions throughout the week! Go in depth to a couple of exercises to up your game, get better results, and love your joints for years to come.
- $45 members / $75 non-members
- Designed for beginners & great for experienced clients too!
- You don't have to be a "Master" to take a Master class!
VASIE Pilates Master Class Series
Master-classes are the heart of your learning and education at Studio One. They provide the opportunity to really slow down and learn a profoundly new way of changing your body through exercise. Every master class is carefully designed to help you get several “ah-ha” moments.
Which Master Class is Right For Me?
There are 9 Master Classes to choose from. Everything from defining your collar bones to maintaining super feet for life and learning to get a long neck!
Follow the order of the classes as suggested. Do your best to attend all of them or as many as you can!
You can always speak with your instructor, our our client care team to figure out which classes would be best for you!
Attend Series 1 – 3 if you...
- Are looking to make a dramatic shift in your posture, tone, and pain.
- Are new to Studio One and want to improve and master the basics.
- Have been coming for a while and have plateaued in your changes or classes.
Attend the basics series 1-3 and learn...
- How to get immediate postural, tone and strength results that you can feel.
- New skills that you can apply in every class you take.
- At-home exercises for those problem areas.
- Get new levels of body awareness and coordination.