NEW TO STUDIO ONE?
Start with a free Pilates 101 class before you go to your first class!
VASIE Pilates Master Class Series
Master classes are two-hour plateau busters classes that help you reach the next level of integration, tone, strength & confidence!
Master classes are the heart of your learning and education at Studio One. They provide the opportunity to really slow down and learn a profoundly new way of changing your body through exercise. Every master class is carefully designed to help you get several “ah-ha” moments.
VASIE Master Classes are taught by Paul Van Alstine, Studio One owner, creator of VASIE Pilates and Advanced Rolfer® and co-taught or assisted by Ana Kokaurova, Studio One training director & Advanced Rolfer®. Master Class series 1-3 is designed for new clients and those who want to deepen their knowledge of the basic concepts.
- $45 members / $75 non-members
- Taught by Paul Van Alstine & Ana Kokaurova
- Designed for beginners & great for experienced clients too!
- You don't have to be a "Master to take a Master class!
Which Master Class is Right For Me?
There are 21 Master Classes to choose from. Everything from defining your collar bones to maintaining super feet for life and learning to get a long neck!
Follow the order of the classes as suggested. Do series 1-3, do your best to attend all of them or as many as you can! As you progress to series 4-6 you can mix and match and pick topics that appeal to you the most and help your structure to move forward. Read more tips below!
Attend Series 1 – 3 if you...
- Are looking to make a dramatic shift in your posture, tone, and pain.
- Are new to Studio One and want to improve and master the basics.
- Have been coming for a while and have plateaued in your changes or classes.
Attend the basics series 1-3 and learn...
- How to get immediate postural, tone and strength results that you can feel.
- New skills that you can apply in every class you take.
- At-home exercises for those problem areas.
- Get new levels of body awareness and coordination.
Series 4- 6 is great for those who have attended classes for a couple of months or more and who have completed all or most of Master Class Series 1-3.
If you've done VASIE workouts for a while your body has already changed, your movement and your postural reflexes are more connected than you might realize!
These classes will take you to the next level of structural integration, specificity, control, and strength.
Series 1-6 will significantly accelerate your group class results, improve body awareness, and make you a VASIE Master!