Master the next level of moves and modifications on the Reformer. Sculpt your legs, hips, feet, shoulders & arms and get the most out of every move on this phenomenal machine.
When you sign up for the Strength & Flexibility (ISF) REFORMER intensive you will take your Pilates to the next level and build confidence, control and learn modifications to up your results in every Strength & Flexibility class you take! Only 17 spots available. Gain insight & knowledge about how to make each reformer exercise work for you.
- Saturday, May 30th
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
VASIE Senior Instructor
Merilee has been with studio one for over 15 years now! You'll often see her teaching all 3 reformers classes on Saturdays. VASIE has helped Merilee avoid surgeries and recover from injuries over the years.
Clients love the pace, instruction, and variety of her classes. If you haven't had the chance to take one of Merilee's classes, this is a great place to start!
STUDIO ONE CLIENT? - If you've taken Reformer Deep Core Toning for 1-2 months, this class is a great segway into Reformer Strength & Flexibility! Get a head start learning the modifications, cues, and as always get meaningful hands on instruction from some of your favorite instructors. If you've already been taking Reformer Strength & Flexibility, this intensive will give you the opportunity to ask questions, learn more, and apply everything you learn to the classes you're already taking.
NEW TO STUDIO ONE? - If you are new to Studio One, please attend at least one Pilates 101 and at least 1 month of Basics or Deep Core Toning prior. attend a 101
REASONS TO SKIP THE INTENSIVE
1. If your back & joint pain is persistent and you are limited on how long you can spend on the mat, please consider skipping this class
2. no curiosity and you just want a hard workout. hey, we are all about LEARNING here, learn before do. There will be anatomy, practice, partner work and analysis of your technique! skip if you are just looking for a hard workout.
We are going for RESULTS!
- secrets to each exercise
- anatomy, modifications
- improve up your technique
- build confidence in using a whole body piece of equipment
- tailor the exercises to YOU!
- You're probably already familiar with hands-on-corrections in your regular classes...
Work in a semi private environment to ask questions, go in-depth to each exercise, and have the time to really tweak each movement to get results!
110% Money Back Guarantee
If you hate it, we will give you 110% back
members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
Get a discount on a private lesson: pay only $35 for a one-on-one. Normally $75.