The upper body can be a tricky spot to work! Work on the exercises to tone your arms, stabilize your scapula, lengthen and relax your neck in this class. Learn how to move your upper body without tensing your neck and shoulders which can lead to neck pain, headaches and poor posture over time. Work in a semi-private environment to get the most out of each exercise so that when you leave classes you feel taller, stronger & more confident. You may need to adjust your rearview mirror after though...
*While this class is a workshop, you should skip this class if you are prone to migraines or have current/ previous neck and shoulder injuries. We encourage you to take the Beginner's Master Class Series before taking this class.
- Saturday, July 11th
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
STUDIO ONE CLIENT? - If you've taken Reformer Classes for 1 -2 months.
NEW TO STUDIO ONE? - If you are new to Studio One, please attend at least one Pilates 101 and at least 1 month of Basics or Deep Core Toning prior. attend a 101
REASONS TO SKIP THE INTENSIVE
1. If you have persistent neck & shoulder pain or have had neck, shoulder, or rotator cuff injuries you should consider skipping this class. We would encourage you to take the 3 set of classes in the Beginner's Mastery Series
2. no curiosity and you just want a hard workout. hey, we are all about LEARNING here, learn before do. There will be anatomy, practice, partner work and analysis of your technique! skip if you are just looking for a hard workout.
We are going for RESULTS!
- long, relaxed neck
- long term shoulder injury prevention
- improved posture for life
- Learn to tailor the exercises to YOU!
- You're probably already familiar with hands-on-corrections in your regular classes...
Work in a semi private environment to ask questions, go in-depth to each exercise, and have the time to really tweak each movement to get results!
110% Money Back Guarantee
If you hate it, we will give you 110% back
members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
Get a discount on a private lesson: pay only $35 for a one-on-one. Normally $75.