Master the basics on the Reformer! Deep Core Toning is the foundation to VASIE pilates. The beauty of deepening your understanding and knowledge of these exercises, is that it allows for further integration, both internally and externally as you progress through all of the classes at Studio One.
Sculpt your legs, hips, feet, shoulders & arms and get the most out of every move on this phenomenal machine. Only 17 spots available. Gain insight & knowledge about how to make each reformer exercise work for you.
- Saturday, February 29th
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
Amy was a client for many years before joining the instructor team. Her patience while cueing clients through exercises to really make sure they understand the movements in their bodies is what makes her a great fit for teaching this intensive!
If you haven't taken classes with Amy before, she's known for her well thought out and purposeful workouts. You'll leave class feeling taller, more toned, and having used muscles you may not have targeted in longer than you realized!
STUDIO ONE CLIENT? - If you've been attending classes for a couple weeks or for years, this class is for you! It's not necessary to have taken a Reformer class previously. This class is ideal for anyone at any level and will help you feel more confident with this amazing piece of equipment.
NEW TO STUDIO ONE? - If you are new to Studio One, please attend at least one Pilates 101 class prior. attend a 101
REASONS TO SKIP THE INTENSIVE
1. If your back & joint pain is persistent and you are limited on how long you can spend on the mat, please consider skipping this class
2. no curiosity and you just want a hard workout. hey, we are all about LEARNING here, learn before do. There will be anatomy, practice, partner work and analysis of your technique! skip if you are just looking for a hard workout.
We are going for RESULTS!
- strong, supportive feet & legs
- improved flexibility
- improved movement control
- stronger arms & shoulders
- better alignment & customized starting positions
- build confidence in using a whole body piece of equipment
- tailor the exercises to YOU!
- You're probably already familiar with hands-on-corrections in your regular classes...
Work in a semi private environment to ask questions, go in-depth to each exercise, and have the time to really tweak each movement to get results!
110% Money Back Guarantee
If you hate it, we will give you 110% back
members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
Get a discount on a private lesson: pay only $35 for a one-on-one. Normally $75.
Access to online videos for a month!