Money Back Guarantee
Our Money Back Guarantee to you:
- Come to a class twice per week on average for four weeks. If you are not completely satisfied, we will be happy to give you a refund the month of your attendance and void your contract. If you are unhappy or not getting the results we want to give you your money back! Just give it a good honest try...come to class at least twice per week for a month!
- Monthly memberships can be put on hold 30 minimum - 120 maximum days per year.
- There are no open-ended holds. A hold must have a start and end date.
- A hold is $10 per month, every month
- How to put it on hold:
- Written notice is required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information to put your membership on hold:
- Your first and last name.
- Start date of your suspension.
- For how long you’d like to put it on hold. How many months
- We will reply to you to confirm the suspension with the date that your membership will automatically reactivate on.
- Your membership will reactivate automatically on that date and your membership will continue charging you on the same billing day that was previously set up.
How is the billing set up?
- Monthly memberships are charged proactively and you can choose your own start date/billing date - meaning if your payment went out on the 15th it is good for/until the 14th of next month.
- As your membership continues to renew you will stay at the same rate that you started with!
How long is my membership commitment?
- Memberships have a 6-month commitment.
- If you start your membership on January 1st your last billing for your initial 6 months is June 1st.
- After your initial 6 months, your membership will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis until you let us know that you’d like to terminate it. (See membership termination)
If you are still within your initial 6 months, there will be a termination fee for the remainder of your 6-months of membership. Studio One will waive the termination fee if you have been attending classes twice per week for 4 weeks. (per contract)
How to terminate?
Written notice is required. Email email@example.com the following information to terminate your membership:
Your first and last name.
When you’d like to terminate it. (You can schedule it to terminate after x number of months.)
We will reply to you to confirm that your membership has been terminated!