Increase your range of motion and build your endurance in the Mat Strength & Flexibility intensive. Continue to work the deep stabilizing muscles that keep you upright and add more movement to each motion. Go in depth to the exercises to feel more confident both in and out of classes.
- Saturday, June 27th
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
VASIE Senior Instructor
Kristina has been with Studio One for over 15 years. She has taught a variety of classes during her time here and has a highly trained eye to help you get the most of every move! She's excited to help you understand the basics and learn how and why we do these exercises
If you haven't taken a class with Kristina yet, you should definitely check this one out! Kristina is known for her great workouts that better your movement & will help you feel better than when you walk in. She's also known for her great sense of humor!
STUDIO ONE CLIENT? - If you've taken Mat Deep Core Toning for 1-2 months, this class is a great segway into Mat Strength & Flexibility! Get a head start learning the modifications, cues, and as always get meaningful hands on instruction from some of your favorite instructors. If you've already been taking Mat Strength & Flexibility, this intensive will give you the opportunity to ask questions, learn more, and apply everything you learn to the classes you're already taking.
NEW TO STUDIO ONE? - If you are new to Studio One, please attend at least one Pilates 101 and at least 1 month of Basics or Deep Core Toning prior. attend a 101
REASONS TO SKIP THE INTENSIVE
1. If your back & joint pain is persistent and you are limited on how long you can spend on the mat, please consider skipping this class
2. no curiosity and you just want a hard workout. hey, we are all about LEARNING here, learn before do. There will be anatomy, practice, partner work and analysis of your technique! skip if you are just looking for a hard workout.
We are going for RESULTS!
- Strength & endurance
- Increased range of motion & tone
- Better glutes, arms and abs
- Learn to tailor the exercises to YOU!
- You're probably already familiar with hands-on-corrections in your regular classes...
Work in a semi private environment to ask questions, go in-depth to each exercise, and have the time to really tweak each movement to get results!
110% Money Back Guarantee
If you hate it, we will give you 110% back
members only promo code: VASIECONFIDENCE
Get a discount on a private lesson: pay only $35 for a one-on-one. Normally $75.