What is a Cardio Trampoline?
It's a small trampoline that attaches to the end of the reformer allowing you to safely increase your heart rate by jumping! This is a great new way to strengthen your feet, legs increase your heart rate and improve your endurance. Cardio Tramp classes are 20 minutes long. Save time and sign up for a cardio tramp class before or after your regular mat or reformer class.
- Who can participate?
- Anyone. Prerequisite: Jump Start 101
- How much?
- Free for current members
- Free for punchcard users attending on a regular basis.
- To get the most out of every jump on the cardio trampoline, we highly recommend attending a class before or after jumping.
- Do I need to preregister?
- Yes, please. go to schedule
- Cardio-Tramp is safe but if you have back & joint issues or instability, we recommend you try only the 5 minutes of the class to see how you feel.
- Watch a short video